Apple TV is an other beautiful media player and microconsole manufactured by the giant company Apple, in this post we will show you ho to INSTALL IPTV ON APPLE TV .
Apple TV users already know the quality and performance that it provides, it was launched on 2006 starting with 1st generation, and we remember those days when we jailbreak it to run XBMC it to use some plugins that offer free entertainment out of there paid apps… I have to say that they are durable and last for ever.
Today the latest version is the so called Apple TV 4K (5th generation), not a big difference from the 4th generation tho .
To INSTALL IPTV ON APPLE TV or other apple products, follow these steps :
install a player from the App Store :
there are few players that you may use the one in this instruction is an easy one .
- on the App Store search for cloud stream and install it
- once installed open it then go to playlists and hit the plus button to add new one .
come back to pay for the service here or ask us for a test first .
- after payment get the m3u url from one of our agent.
- Type the m3u url correctly and choose a name for it ( any name ).
- channels list will be loaded
- make you selection and ENJOY
THIS SAME PROCESS IS VALID FOR APPLE IPHONES AND IPADS .
if you have any question post a comment or contact us and we will assist you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.